DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Protecting the data and integrity of our Users is a high priority for PAYTOO Corp. (“PAYTOO ®”).
Security measures in place include policies, procedures, computer network architecture, and computer software design.
The PAYTOO Corp. processing platform computer network and processing system facilities and Network Access Point (“NAP”) are located in a secure computer data center in The United States of America, which also houses computer servers for some of the largest companies in the world. It is a TIA942 Tier IV class facility. It is the first purpose-built, carrier-neutral network access point, designed to link PAYTOO with the rest of the world.
In the event of something catastrophic happening to the NAP, PAYTOO Corp. has arranged for a redundant failover NAP facility, which is also located in The United States of America.
The physical security from intrusion and elements is combined with fully redundant power supplies and cooling systems. Network providers all route through the providing facility.
Fraud Prevention and Risk Management
Fraud prevention and risk reduction are fundamental requirements for all transaction processing systems. Many transaction processing companies suffer from systems that have evolved over the years to accommodate increasing threats and regulations. Modifying an old system is as difficult as remodeling an old house. The original plans no longer exist and the slightest change can have undesirable effects. The software can freeze and improvements become more difficult as familiarity with the hard coded algorithms fades. Regulators can see significant problems during a performance audit because the system is 100% measurable.
PAYTOO Corp. has access to the database of over 20 years of transactions made within the United States, Europe, and South America to be able to have developed a Fraud and Risk Management (“FaRM”) processor. It is a proprietary system designed to detect suspicious activity by assessing the risk of each transaction.
Consumer ProtectionThe PAYTOO Wallet Account platform is a great way to store and use your funds, but sharing your information could make you a victim to fraudulent scams. People will try to have you transfer funds or give them your account information. PAYTOO will never ask for this information in an email or send you a link to a Website.
For your protection PAYTOO has prepared a list of suggestions to help keep your information safe and scam free:
NEVER share PAYTOO Wallet information including your:
- Account Number
- 6 digit Security Code
- Prepaid card Personal Identification Number ("PIN")
- Be sure to know whom you are transferring funds to and have several ways of contacting them.
- Beware of unexpected emails or calls on behalf of PAYTOO. Contact PAYTOO to confirm the information before responding.
- Do not click on links with special characters such as %$*^#. An example of a safe and scam free URL is: http://www.paytoo.com/content/home.
- Beware of emails containing links with grammatical errors. If it doesn’t look valid, it is likely to be a scam.
- Discard emails offering jobs or money. If they use a public email address (i.e.: @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com or @gmail.com) they are less likely to be official.
- When using vouchers from GreenDot ®, MoneyPak ®, UKASH ®, or another PAYTOO affiliate, be sure to keep receipt information private. Funds from a voucher are not insured against loss.
Always be on alert and protect yourself from fraudulent scams. PAYTOO is not responsible for theft if you choose to share your information.
Help us fight fraud!
If you think you have fallen victim to a scam or fraudulent act, please contact us immediately. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
You can protect others from scams by reporting any such activity to the proper authorities.
DATA Updated September 12, 2013
Copyrighted work of PAYTOO CORP. © 1999-2017 all rights reserved.